Administrators are Michelle Thut and Sandra Sprinkling.
Events are recorded which effect the Indian Register and the Band List such as registration, marriage and births. The office also processes certificates of Indian Status and notifies the Aboriginal Affairs regional office of changes of information about people including:
- Recording events which effect the Indian Register and the Band List such as registration, marriage, births etc.
- Obtaining documents to verify these events
- Reporting these events to the regional office to update the Indian Register
- Processing certificates of Indian Status
- Notifying the regional office of any administrative changes in names, addresses and telephone numbers at the band level
Office hours are 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. on Thursdays unless otherwise scheduled.
Your photograph is taken in the office.
Bring two pieces of ID. One of them must be a photo ID.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please contact us at 250-642-3957.